Sunday, June 2, 2013

A DAY in the BAY - Part 2

After we returned from the fishing village we had lunch then the rest of the afternoon to rest, kayak, whatever we pleased. Graham decided to hang out on the deck then he and Jordan would kayak. I decided to keep my body on a solid surface,..reading and napping sounded great to me.








As the sun began to dip below the horizon I was struck by the beauty and majesty of my surroundings.  I am grateful. I am overwhelmed


End of the Cruise Cave Dinner

As the day began to draw to a close, everyone began to prepare for dinner. It was our final dinner, a special dinner inside a cave. The limestone formations in Halong Bay house many caves and we were about to experience one of them. 
Approaching the Island
The Crew welcomed us














No comments:

Post a Comment