Saturday, May 25, 2013

What You May Need to Know (or Not) before Reading this Blog...

1. I have never blogged before. I have kept journals, travel diaries, snapped thousands and thousands of photos, but I've never written anything that anyone would read. The thought of someone reading my random thoughts is alittle unsettling. 

2. I'm not a writer. I did well in all of my English classes in high school and in college. Therefore, one would think that I should know how to compose, structure, punctuate, express myself in an organized manner. 

3. I enjoy taking photographs,..but I'm don't consider myself to be a amateur photographer. I am a "point and shoot" picture taker. I see it, I point it and I shoot it. For years I've used my old digital Olympus camera or my iPhone to capture my images.  However, recently I purchased a new Canon SLR that has alot of buttons and gadgets,...buttons and gadgets that I don't know how to use,...yet!  So, prepare yourself for photographs that are out of focus, poorly constructed or have bad lighting.

 4. Enter into this travel blog at our own risk. I'll try to do my best to share our adventures,..adventures in a interesting and beautiful country.  


No comments:

Post a Comment